Manual programming pdf

• Hi to all, i program the robot fanuc and i am expert.

But i need of the link where to look a pdf manual for explain me how to program the robot staubli.

I have looked for on internet and i am worried because i don't found for nothing

Thanks

• The concept Fanuc and Stäubli are really different !

By Stäubli, you have different versions of software (Val3 is the language like TPE+Karel by Fanuc).

On Internet, I find Version 5.3 (very old version, the actual is Version 8.15 !).

Witch robot and controller would you program ? Why don(t contact Stäubli in your country to have the good document and information accordingly with the hardware ?

• My friend, without proper training on Staubli robots from your local supplier don't even try to work on them, if you don't want to finish as nervous wreck. I just went through hard way, because the project manager who run a project with Staubli robots cancel my training without telling me that. The programming approach to these robots is completely different then "big 4" and your Fanuc experience will be even a disadvantage rather than an advantage.

• My friend, without proper training on Staubli robots from your local supplier don't even try to work on them, if you don't want to finish as nervous wreck. I just went through hard way, because the project manager who run a project with Staubli robots cancel my training without telling me that. The programming approach to these robots is completely different then "big 4" and your Fanuc experience will be even a disadvantage rather than an advantage.

I came from a FANUC/MOTOMAN background and I agree with mil3k!

• Fanuc/Motoman/Yaskawan came from Japan and the first level for programmer is easy but closed. Stäubli (ABB/KUKA) use a computer logic very open but harder.

To program in Val3, the best is to know a language like C or Pascal, and obviously robot data (Tool, Frame...)

Advertising from our partners