Not getting input from from connected system(Not PLC)

• Hi together.

i have two program.

1sr Programm: Home position, we are also using this program for system Intialization. in this program i have some Input siganl. for DI[426]. and i am getting this signal also from connected system.(Not PLC).

Once the intialization done i have to start the PNS001. after starting this programm i am not getting any Digital Input (Same digital input(DI[426]) as in 1st Program(Initialization).

if any one has idea to solved this issue please shar as soon as possible. my time is running away.

Note: i am getting error PRIO-063 Bad I/O asg rack 89 slot 1. this error also occuring in Intialization programm but during that programm i am getting Digital Inputs from connected system.

Kind regards

• Place your Ad here!
  • These are two input DI 426, 427. i am using 426 in initailzation programm. and i am also getting this signal. but in PNS001 i am not getting any Digital INPUTS.

• Hey Bruno Guedes,

yes i am also using UI[8] to alled PNS programm. but it getting off after initialization . and after give order to Robot that run PNS001 it getting UI[8] getting On.

Note: After the Initialization done i am getting error SYST -032 ENBL signal from UOP is lost. But actually UI[8] is ON.

• Verify the PLC , if the signal UI 8 is fall when call another PNS . Check the condition of PLC e find what signal the PLC need.

• hey i have compare the option that you mentioned above.

In option 12 i have FALL. Should i change it to Rise?
    can you give shourt infor. about this option?

Kind Regards

• PMC is a optional resurce . It is a Ladder like PLC and is inside the controller . If your controller has the optional , you should look the configuration . Go to Menu> IO > PMC. There you can programming the logics using all signals in the system .