LR mate200iB + RJ3IB mate

• Hello everyone,

I'm solving a problem with a robot LR mate200iB + RJ3IB mat, where in hand mode after deadmen button pressed and reset when moving, the robot will drop slightly. Only after that the motors are heard to wake up and then the robot can be moved normally. No alarm is displayed. Only when I look at the disturbance, at the moment of the robot's drop all axes show 45. It's as if it's braking first and then revving up the motors. Do you think it's a problem in the robot, or more likely something wrong configured in the robot. Thank you for any advice.

Migall

• Hello everyone,

I'm solving a problem with a robot LR mate200iB + RJ3IB mat, where in hand mode after deadmen button pressed and reset when moving, the robot will drop slightly.

Can you please quantify "slightly" ?

If it's only 1mm or so, this sounds like normal operation when the servos arm.

• Hello,

the drop is in a few mm, I guess around 10. it is most noticeable on J5 and slightly on J3. payload is set to max, i.e. 5kg. Unfortunately I can't take the tool off and weigh it, but according to the customer the weight is around 4kg. Plus the tool is offset from the wrist by about 200mm, so the center of gravity is elsewhere than in the robot wrist. I'm a bit puzzled that the robot doesn't report an error other than disturbance. i would expect collision detect or something. This way I'm still wondering if something is wrong in the variables or J5 is somehow corrupted.

by drop, I mean that the robot drops 10mm down and comes back up. so it's more of a swing.

Edited once, last by Migall ().

• In menu MOTION PERFORMANCE is button IDENT. When the button is pressed, the message "the robot does not support this function" or something similar appears. This 200iB is a really old robot. Besides i think payload estimation is a standard feature, it's not a paid option. Or am i wrong?

Advertising from our partners