ERROR 20030 UNO O MAS EJES NO ESTAN CONMUTADOS

• HOLA A TODOS :

OS P IDO IUNA AYUDA, TENGO UN IRB 1400 ANTIGUO , DE DISKETE 3 1/2QUE ESTABA FUNCIONANDO BIEN Y , LO HE TENIDO APAGADO UN MES , AHORA AL ENCENDER , ME DA UN ERROR, 20030 EJES NO CONMUTADOS, Y SERVOTS C 746 .

CREO QUE ALGUNA BATERIA ESTARÁ ESTROPEADA .

CONMUTO LOS EJES Y AUN ASI NO ME HACE CASO , ME SIGUE DANDO LO DE LOS SERVOTS C.746.

HE DE SINCRONIZARLO ,SUPONGO QUE SI , AUNQUE ME DICE QUE SI LO HAGO PIERDO TODO LO ANTERIOR.

GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO , UN SALUDO

Google translation:

"hi everyone :

i ask you for help, i have an old irb 1400, with a 3 1/2 disket, which was working well and i have had it off for a month, now when i turn it on, it gives me an error, 20030 axes not commuted, and c 746 servots.

i think some battery may be damaged.

i switch the axes and still it doesn't listen to me, it keeps giving me what about the c.746 servos.

i have to synchronize it, i suppose that yes, although it tell me that if i do it i lose everything above.

thanks in advance, regards"

• Welcome to the forum!!

You should be able to reload saved system parameters, reboot (not cycle power) and then reset the revolution counters at the sync marks.

Which version of software does the controller operate with?

• No he podido mirar la versión de software todavía , por unos problemas de salud,en cuanto lo tenga se lo comunico, ni he podido solucionar nada , pero creo que ya en breve , podre hacer cosas.

Gracias un saludo

• Basic 2.0 revision 13 was the last revision if I remember correct. It was stable with very few bugs.

You should reload the system parameters from a backup.

The parameters in the backup folder labelled SYSPAR

Here are notes I wrote for a customer a couple of decades ago:

• Press the Misc Menu key, cursor to “System Parameters” and then press the Enter key.
    • Press menu softkey above “File”, select “1 Load Saved Parameters…” and then press the Enter key.
    • The menu shown should be defaulted to the FLP1: unit and the directory “SYSPAR” will be selected. If the “SYSPAR” directory is not selected, cursor down to highlight the “SYSPAR” directory.
    • Press the function softkey under “Ok”. Parameters will load.
    • Press the menu softkey above “File”, cursor down to “Restart” and then press the Enter key.
    • Press the function softkey under “Ok”. System will warm start
  • ESTIMADO COMPAÑERO, HE REALIZADO LO QUE ME HA DICHO, Y AHORA ME SALE ESTE ERROR 60100

QUE ES COMO QUE MI ARCHIVO ESTA INCOMPLETO O VACIO, PUEDE QUE ES DISCKETE EN EL CUAL TENGO EL SISTEMA OPERATIVO , ESTE CORROMPIDO??

PODRÍA DE ALGUNA MANERA CONSEGUIR ALGUNA COPIA DEL SISTEMA BASIC 2.0 Y LA VERSIÓN 13??

GRACIAS Y UN SALUDIO MUY AGRADECIDO POR SU AYUDA.

• It appears your parameters are missing or corrupt giving the 60011 error. No need to reload software.

Going back to your original problem - Look in the motion parameter and verify each axis has a commutation value of 1.570800.

Are there any external axes?

• GRACIAS DE NUEVO, PERO NO SE DONDE BUSCAR ESOS PARAMETROS DE MOVIMIENTO.

LO SIENTO

EL ROBOT ES UN ABB 1400 DE SEIS EJES, Y ES PARA SOLDAR CON SOLDADURA MIGMAG ,

UN SALUDO

• EL PROBLEM ORIGINAL , ES QUE ESTUVO APAGADO , POR UN TIEMPO LARGO, Y AL VOLVER A ARRANCAR ME DIO EL ERROR 20300, EJES NO CONMUTADOS , LOS INTENTO CONMUTAR Y SE QUEDA COMO BLOQUEADO UY NO HACE NADA, HAY QUE APAGARLO.

UN SALUDO

Advertising from our partners