robot delta move uneven height from Point A to Point B when choice mode WORLD

• Hi everyone

I am teaching robot delta fanuc ,I want the height from the tool to the floor when moving from point A to point B to be the same, so I switched to WORLD mode, but the height is being offset by about 0.6 cm, the distance from point A to point A point B is 20cm

I dont know why ,pls help me

• Is the robot a series robot or a parallel robot? Is it a landing installation or a suspension? If it is a landing outfit to consider whether the robot's base and the earth are parallel, this uneven line will cause the end of the tool to be very different in two positions.

• Is the robot a series robot or a parallel robot? Is it a landing installation or a suspension? If it is a landing outfit to consider whether the robot's base and the earth are parallel, this uneven line will cause the end of the tool to be very different in two positions.

hi

I am using robot fanuc delta

I dont think that cause by landing outfit,I think problem cause by setting zero position point ,but I dont know how calibration zero position point

Advertising from our partners