Software options for real-time movement of fanuc robots(关于发那科机器人实时运动的软件选项)

• Hi, fellow robot engineers: Hello, at present, as far as I know, the robot can do real-time motion through external guidance: ABB robot's EGM externally guided motion (externally guided motion option 689-1), FANUC robot's DPM dynamic path correction ( Dynamic path Modification option R739), RSI robot sensor interface for KUKA robots (ROBOT SENSOR INTERFACE option unknown). Among them, ABB's EGM itself has passed the test. It can guide the robot arm to move at a transmission rate of 4ms. We realized it through the vision system. Now we want to do this test on the FANUC robot and learn about the DPM of the FANUC robot. It can be achieved, but there is very little network information. Have any engineers who have done this test share the case with us, thank you! ---From Shenzhen, China

Cases we have done https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/D5ijHACvw4fQQXQMvjCeeQ

• SkyeFire

Approved the thread.
  • DPM is not like EGM.

DPM is like EGM Path Correction.

Stream Motion (J519) is like EGM Position Guidance.

Hello, the DPM function of FANUC robot has been tested in Roboguide, and the effect is very good. Next, we need to test on a real robot. Thank you very much for your support. Last time you mentioned J519 option, I want to test it, do you have its manual? Can you send it to me? Thanks again!

• Hello, the DPM function of FANUC robot has been tested in Roboguide, and the effect is very good. Next, we need to test on a real robot. Thank you very much for your support. Last time you mentioned J519 option, I want to test it, do you have its manual? Can you send it to me? Thanks again!

Hi, Have you found the DPM manual?

Advertising from our partners