ROBOT KUKA WITH MODULE ETHERNET KRL

• you need to describe the problem. so far we know nothing...

* specify system info. this is software question so KSS and EthernetKRL version would be expected.

* specify what is it you are trying to do and how (how to reproduce the problem?)

* post sample code that you are trying to use

if i am not mistaken, you used KRL module for EKI and running it in robot interpreter works. but since there is only one robot interpreter, you don't see a way to have the EKI communication work at the same time you try to run some robot program (motion program).

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I´m using Robot KUKA KRC4 COMPACT KSS 8.6 AND A ROBOT KR 10 R1100-2

We are using ETHERNT KRL 3.1 for connect to robot, we have the comunication, we can receive and send information, We are using a Submit for run the comunication, but we don´t know how to start robot with this drive, is THERE a way to start the robot?

We try to associate the variables that we send to the system variables, but this is not possible because they are write-protected

• to run robot program you need to select program, enable drives, acknowledge messages and issue start.

in T1/T2/AUT mode all of those things are done manually - using smartPad.

in EXT mode it is possible to do that from external controller (PLC/Computer/another robot...). But... this requires using inputs and outputs. And Ethernet KRL is not able to write to inputs so you have to use a workaround.

You would need to map/connect few inputs to free outputs, have your communication signals control those outputs (and the outputs will activate corresponding inputs).

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners