ALARMS 0990, 1860, 0100, 1864.

• Hi everybody.

I have this set of alarms appearing at the same time on two DX200s. Please see picture attached.

Also sometimes appears this TP communication error with this other particular screen stating that a P. means cable problem, other codes mean problem with the board....

The robot is in a really dirty environment, with lots of iron deburring dust, a foundry area.

What is funny is that is appearing on two identical robots at the same time, may have is something to do with system date?

They are connected to the same LAN network.

Any help is really appreciated!

PS, I have not replaced boards of CF cards yet, but interchanged TP cables with the same result.

Thanks!!

• What jumps out at me is two separate controllers happening at the same time on the same network.

Are you using a managed switch? Overload on the network with packets could cause alarms like this.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• What jumps out at me is two separate controllers happening at the same time on the same network.

Are you using a managed switch? Overload on the network with packets could cause alarms like this.

Thanks 95Devils :smiling_face: , that was just the case. In fact, when doing a counterproof, after inserting the cable all switch lights started blinking really fast. Two sets of robot, HMI, PLC and Phoenix Contact SFN 5TX switch (forming two individual networks per cell) are connected to a mortal tplink switch in an upper network. After disconnecting each of them from this switch, the alarms went off. Dispite that, this arrangement worked fine in the past. I guess that the server upstream of the last switch was diconnected or something happened.

Advertising from our partners