HOLD Light on display pedant robot fanuc always on display blue

• hi every one

i have system robot fanuc delta connect with PLC ,now light Hold on the diplay pedant alway on display blue,althought HOLD signal UI[2] OFF,but when i press Hold button on the pedant on the display Light HOLD will be display light red and alarm signal ouput will have

pls help me

• minhphuc2018

Changed the title of the thread from “HOLD Light on diplay pedant robot fanuc always on display blue” to “HOLD Light on display pedant robot fanuc always on display blue”.
  • Hold needs to be held high, or turned on, by the PLC when UOP's are enabled. When it is turned off, the robot will not run.

Three other inputs also need to be turned on for the robot to operate:

SFSPD

IMSTP

Enable

• thank for reply,i will check status three input : SFSPD,IMSTP,Enable

• hi you

I have checked status input, I see three input all on,and Hold is being OFF but Light HOLD is blue,I dont know why,

• Are UOP's enabled? It can be checked under SYSTEM > CONFIG

I can tell you are using a translator. Your questions are mostly understandable though, thank you. You have one error though, you should be stating "green" instead of "blue."

• Are UOP's enabled? It can be checked under SYSTEM > CONFIG

I can tell you are using a translator. Your questions are mostly understandable though, thank you. You have one error though, you should be stating "green" instead of "blue."

sorry because my english is not good,i will try improve

can you show detail how UOP's enable for me

• That is the UOP auto-assignment of I/O labels. You need to look for the "UOP's enabled" line. It will be much closer to the top of the same menu. Sorry I do not know the actual line number. Can you try and post a picture of the top section of that menu?

Do not worry about your English, you are trying and doing a good job.

• That is the UOP auto-assignment of I/O labels. You need to look for the "UOP's enabled" line. It will be much closer to the top of the same menu. Sorry I do not know the actual line number. Can you try and post a picture of the top section of that menu?

thank you ,i will try look for the UOP's enabled" line,and get picture to sent for you

hi you

I just successfully fixed that error by i change line 7 from off to on,

thank you very much

Give and you will get more in return

hi you

can you help me ,how to turn on off Prg paused and At perch

pls show me,

thank

• At perch is controlled by your reference position setup. You define a reference position then set home to true for it.

Menu>setup>ref pos

Program paused is an output of the system state, you can't control it.

Advertising from our partners