Robot Position is Out of Stop Tolerance Yellow pop up block

• Hello, I have seen other threads about the Robot position is out of stop tolerance and how to get the robot to restart automatically. But we don't want the robots to restart (too many issues with crashes). So we like the yellow pop up block, as it gives our techs another point to think if they are ok to continue on what they are doing. The problem we are running into is this doesn't pop up everytime. I have been told we think it is sometimes behind the main screens. We cycle between the select and edit button and eventually it pops up, but this can take a while or the tech doesn't realize that is what it is waiting on so they go look for other things. Does anyone know how to get this to pop up right away when needed? I attached a picture below i found off google images that is the box I am talking about, it is not my picture. thank you.

Fanuc-SYST-047 Continuing from distance position - Fanuc Robot Forum -  Robotforum - Support and discussion community for industrial robots and  cobots

• Go to menu/setup/ resume of tolerances.

To change it.

you have three options

1. fix your path to be inside of your tolerance axis.

2. Open the window of tolerance.

3. Disable G.

G1 must be on 0 to disable it.

G2 I recommend always ON. (Trunnions, Ferris wheel, Slider)

you can change the group in the grp option just changing group1 by just writing number 2 over number 1.

The correct and safest is the order that I showed you.

One safest

Two med

Three risk

You don't need to reset any door with any of these changes.

Usually, the number three has been used when you can't fix the path for a while should be good.

I used the number 3 for six months without issues.

I did this question on March 2021. You can look for that post

Regards!

Tlalóc<br />Always take it easy!!!!!

• Thank you for the reply. I understand how to get it to not need the yellow box. Our problem is when we need the yellow box. Ie we step it thru half the program for some reason and want it to start where we left it, the yellow box doesn't pop up. There is the alarm on the screen saying it should be up and won't move until we hit continue, or take it home. That is our problem.

Advertising from our partners