Process Data / Frames loading failed

• Hello everyone,

I'm having a little problem with my KUKA LBR iiwa7 r800 right now. Neither the "Process Data" nor the "Frames" are giving any relevant information and only refer to a log file for further details (see attached photo).

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Where exactly can I find the relevant log file?

Thanks in advance

• I had an issue like that not to long ago. One file somehow got corrupted, and I was not able to even grab it from a working version and added to this project.

After contacting KUKA, the way to fixit was to use a previous image of the controller, and if not present, they would have to send a technician to put a new image on the controller.

• I know I'm late to say, but just few information on this.

The problem is that 'RoboticsAPI.data.xml' file has been corrupted probably during shutdown-reboot mostly when the shutdown process wasn't properly carried out. you can easily fix this with simply synchronize again your project from Workbench to the controller.

- If the synchronization doesn't work, you will need to clean everything under 'ApplicationServer\Projects\' and 'ApplicationServer\ProjectRepository\"(might be spelled wrong) on the controller side(using RDC or physically). and then try synchronize again.

Advertising from our partners