Robot: KUKA Quantec KR300 R2500 ultra

Controller: KRC4

Firmware version: v.8.3.42

Workvisual version: 6.0

Profinet: KRC Nexxt 3.2.4

Siemens:

TIA Portal: V15.1

PLC: S7 1511TF-1 PN

My KR C4 panel hasn't x11 socket and Safety Interface Board. For that reason i want to do profisafe communication with my robot. I set my network ip address and i can ping that KR C4 panel. I networked via "KLI" Socket. When i control connection between Workvisual and KR C4 via Profinet tab, KR C4 couldn't find in the network. In addition, Tia Portal didn't find KR C4 IP adress. Could you help me about that topic? Thanks in advance. I shared photos under my topic.

• 1. you need to get both devices on same network. this means setting up compatible network settings on both devices. you only showed part of network settings of one of them. (only IP address, not the mask and not the PLC settings)

2. when using safety, PLC must be the master and robot must be the slave. that means master configuration (PLC) needs device description file of the slave (robot). but your screenshots show that you added robot as a slave to ... itself !?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners