iRProgrammer

• You have to contact FANUC. Is a software option that must be installed (and paid for) on the robot itself.

Thanks!
    I have got Fanuc standard educational cell. I don't know whether it contains that software option.
    I think it would be a great option for programming!

• You appear to have the option to monitor not navigate. You just need the ipendant controls software its available on the CRC webpage

• Click on MENU > STATUS > Version ID and then either select ORDER FI or CONFIG. The order file menu often shows packages and it is sometimes not obvious which options are part of a package.

Therefore, I normally prefer the CONFIG menu. It contains more detailed information about everything which is installed on the system.

You can also create an AoA backup and then open the SUMMARY.DG file with an editor. There you can also find the config.

• I believe iRprogrammer is only available on Scara and Collaborative robots. So it is not an option for your robot.

Instead you can look into the remote ipendant option. You would need to purchase it from Fanuc.

• Click on MENU > STATUS > Version ID and then either select ORDER FI or CONFIG. The order file menu often shows packages and it is sometimes not obvious which options are part of a package.

Therefore, I normally prefer the CONFIG menu. It contains more detailed information about everything which is installed on the system.

You can also create an AoA backup and then open the SUMMARY.DG file with an editor. There you can also find the config.

Thanks a lot!

I have checked

There is not J767 option in CONFIG

My Fanuc is in standard educational package.

It's controller R-30iB Mate Plus supports iRProgrammer.

• I believe iRprogrammer is only available on Scara and Collaborative robots. So it is not an option for your robot.

Instead you can look into the remote ipendant option. You would need to purchase it from Fanuc.

You are right, in the beginning of iRProgrammer that was the case. The software was basically developed to control and program SCARA robots.

However, the iRProgrammer is now a standard option installed on every robot. We explicitly order it with every FANUC robot. But this is not necessary because it became a standard (I can only say that for Europe). We have a lot of R-30iB Plus, Mate Plus and Compact Plus controllers with different robots connected and every system is equipped with the iRProgrammer option.

One of the limitations of iRPRogrammer is that it is not available or rather not compatible with older controller software versions.

Regarding the Remote iPendant option (R843), it is a really nice option for e.g. remote access. We also order the Remote iPendant option for every robot.

Edited once, last by DS186 ().

• Thanks a lot!

I have checked

There is not J767 option in CONFIG

My Fanuc is in standard educational package.

It's controller R-30iB Mate Plus supports iRProgrammer.

It is definitely compatible with the Mate Plus controller. We have many Mate Plus with the iRProgrammer option. I would suggest asking your local FANUC rep if it is possible to get it for your controller.

Advertising from our partners