Active commands inhibited KRC2 ed05

• Code
    Hello partners.
    We recently bought a KUKA robot (KRC2 ed05), we had to turn off the main power to get where we wanted. I turned it back on and now I can't move the robot. I get the message: 284 Accu-Voltage on PM1 below 22 volts during last buffering, 200 Drives contactor off and 137 Active commands disabled. I looked at the drives and they are all flashing green slowly. Looking in my small manual, That means "Uic < Ulim" It is observed that KPS has led 2 blinking and in the manual it comments the meaning of "Intermediate circuit < 60v".
    Fuses and connected devices regarding the safety lift are checked and are OK.
    Annex screenshots of the faults presented.
    $MOVE_ENABLE I have it in 1025 and it is in true and it keeps showing me the alarm of Active commands inhibited.
  • message tells that you cannot move robot because drives are not on.

your screenshot shows that robot is in T1 mode.

in T1 mode drives are enabled by pressing and holding enabling switch in mid position.

that is any of the light gray buttons on the back side of the teach pendant.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Yes, I keep the enabling switch in the middle position, but when I try to move it sends me the inhibition alarms. Check the DES-ROW and it gives me a short circuit in the KPS card. I have checked fuses however if they give me continuity, resulting in OK.

• i would start by checking safety circuit. what type of safety interface is used on your controller?

in most cases it is parallel interface with X11. in case of standard controller with X11 interface, robot expects closed circuit:

X11.5-X11.6

and

X11.23-X11.24

the other enabling switch is on the teach pendant. you can try replacing it to see if the problem goes away.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners