SRVO-49 + SRVO-218 + SRVO-348

• Hi everyone

I have got an LR mate 200iC with a R-30iA Mate Controller, which has been unused for a couple of months.

Now when I boot up, I get a series of alarms. I am now seeking your experience. I know that a couple of the alarms are related to the E-stop circuit on the robot.
    But could the OHAL-alarms also be related to this in somehow? The robot was not stored in any strained position.

For information, someone has been inside the controller and disconnected the teach pendant cable and reattached it again on a seperately occasion.

Kind regards,
    Gynther

• If you have an e-stop unit I would replace it. if not pull it and inspect the contactors behind the board one is stuck closed you might be able to free it for a bit but it will need replaced.

• Thank you for your reply, C_hiney.

Unfortunately, I do not have an extra E-stop unit to replace and test. I will have a go at removing the unit and check the contactors behind it. I will return with and an update.

Kind regards,

Gynther

Automation Engineer

• For everybody else with the same issue, we ordered an E-stop Unit from FANUC for around 400 Euros and received after a couple of days.

The swap took 10 minutes and all errors disappeared.

The manual suggested swapping the E-stop Unit for some of the errors, but it could not be deducted if all of the errors had a connection to this. Fortunately, they did.

Thanks to C_hiney.

Kind regards,

Gynther

Automation Engineer

• For everybody else with the same issue, we ordered an E-stop Unit from FANUC for around 400 Euros and received after a couple of days.

The swap took 10 minutes and all errors disappeared.

The manual suggested swapping the E-stop Unit for some of the errors, but it could not be deducted if all of the errors had a connection to this. Fortunately, they did.

Thanks to C_hiney.

Thanks for coming back here with the solution.

Advertising from our partners