BK3150 Configuration

• hey all,

KRC2 V5.6.2

I have configured before ET200B as slave module for KUKA profibus card by creating ldb file...

now I have an profibus coupler(BK3150) with 8 input and 8 output modules. does it need to create .ldb file or it must be configured by another mothod?

Thanks for your helps

• before you can use some product in a configuration, you need to import device description file for that product.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Now I have BK3150 in COM Profibus Slave list, when I select this module it shows a list of input ,output modules but my hardwares are not in this list.

My modules are:

KL1408(Digital Inputs)

KL2408(Digital Outputs)

Does it require to add input/Output modules for creating .ldb file or it just need to add BK3150?

• the file you used is just a text file - feel free to read it. it contains list of modules

list contains both specific and generic modules. your modules are simple I/O without configuration or fancy options so they would need to be configured using generic ones.

KL1408 is an input module with 8xDI and suitable placeholder should be "8 Bit digital inputs"

KL2408 is an output module with 8xDO and suitable placeholder should be "8 Bit digital outputs"

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners