Thank you for your help as always.
After getting help with overloading the servo gripper, I ran into another problem while using the robot.
- Load factor 30~80 when driving load (the load factor gradually increases and decreases until 70~80). There is no overload alarm.
(Within about 4 load factor during no-load operation)
- I think the load is occurring due to product deviation (-3~3mm).
1. In the case of load factor, I check the unit with the as command (zmtload command, %?)
2. If “%” in question 1 is correct, does it mean the rated torque of the servo motor?
3. Are there any countermeasures to reduce the load factor when driving the load?
4. In the case of E03 controller, does the external shaft also include a regenerative resistor option?