Indomitable KRC2, don't want to work

• Estimados amigos, llevo dias peleando con una KUKA con control KRC2 ed 05. No conozco la historia del robot antes de mi presencia. la verdad es que tiene una tarjeta ethernet que se comunicaba con otros equipos, el problema es que no podia cerrar las seguridades, ahora deshabilite la tarjeta ethernet, y se redujo el numero de alarmas. Ya armé el conector X11 y X24. Con eso logré que se energice el circuito intermedio, pero al querer mover los ejes, me deshabilita los comandos. las alarmas que me tira hoy son: 112 ($herramienta inválida).

203, 205 y finalmente 1376.

Ahora bien, ¿cuál de estas alarmas bloquea los comandos y cómo puedo solucionarlo? Estoy usando el modo T1, mi nivel no es avanzado.

Adjunto foto, cuando arranca el control, dps confirmar todo, presionado hombre muerto, y querer mover un eje. Agradezco toda su ayuda, por favor escriban en un nivel básico. Me encantó leer la respuesta que expresaron en varios posts, son impresionantes.

Dear friends, I have been fighting for days with a KUKA with KRC2 ed 05 control. I don't know the history of the robot before my presence. the truth is that it has an ethernet card that communicated with other equipment, the problem is that it could not close the security, now I disabled the ethernet card, and the number of alarms was reduced. I already put together connector X11 and X24. With that I managed to energize the intermediate circuit, but when I want to move the axes, it disables the commands. the alarms it throws at me today are: 112 ($invalid tool).

203, 205 and finally 1376.

Now, which of these alarms blocks the commands and how can I fix it? I am using T1 mode, my level is not advanced.

Attached photo, when the control starts, dps confirm everything, pressed dead man, and want to move an axis. I appreciate all your help, please write on a basic level. I loved reading the response you expressed in various messages, they are impressive.

• First, activate the ethernet card and restore any changes to the software settings (if you have made changes). The robot has a safety system. The problem is most likely in this system. Read everything I wrote in the forum and you will get an idea of what you need to do. If you have viber or watsapp it will be easier to communicate, although my English is not at a good level.

Greetings!

• Thanks Pipo, I have whatsapp ="+5491161025729", in which language do you communicate best? In my case, in Spanish. On Thursday and Friday I will be with the robot, I am 100km away from the robot.

Gracias Pipo, tengo whatsapp ="+5491161025729", ¿en qué idioma te comunicas mejor ?, en mi caso en español. el día jueves y viernes estare junto al robot, estoy a 100km de distancia del robot.

Advertising from our partners