Question regarding 1HA board.

• Robot RA010LA. Defective 1HA board has been replaced. After 20 minutes in teach mode, the new board was defective again. and was replaced again. Same phenomenon again. Kawasaki then replaced the power block. After that, the error reappeared after a few minutes without the robot being moved. Does anyone know this phenomenon and could possibly help me?

Thanks in advance

Roland

• Need more information here.

1. What Controller is it.

2. What error code is being generated.

3. Are you sure it is 1HA board.

4. What it is the purpose of the board that was replaced.

5. Was it fully working prior to problem.

6. What other changes have been made.

• Unfortunately, I can't say too much about it at the moment. I got the information from the machine manufacturer who quit due to illness. According to him, it was always this board. I was able to have a brief look at the robot itself on Friday. However, it was switched off. I have only received a few photos so far.

• That's messy inside.

No 1HA board installed.

I would remove/disconnect ALL external wiring, including removing the 1TW board.

Check ALL connections to the power unit are secured in place.

Check X7 and X8 connectors are firmly plugged in (They don't look good from the picture).

The board you are referring to appears to be 1VH which is part of the power unit assembly.

I would check why this was replaced, and also whom replaced it, replaced it correctly and that all dips/jumpers were set accordingly.

• The errors you are receiving are not all 100% connected to each other, so I think there may be more errors to resolve.

But initially the safety circuit mismatch error is a problem.

Your safety circuit connections are on X7 and X8 and as they are linked out, there is definite issue inside controller.

It is possible teach pendant has issue and this can be swapped easily with another to eliminate.

You can always check monitor screen to see safety circuit ladder for dual channel:

- Monitor 1

- DIAG monitor

- Safe_Cir Monitor2

This provides basic internal circuit/board where safety circuit is flowing, and may highlight which board could be failing.

• The robot guides a plasma cutter. This is ignited with high frequency. As far as I can tell, everything is cleanly shielded.

What seems strange to me, but I have no idea where it could come from, is that a resistance of about 2 ohms is measurable on the table on which the cutting is done. But there should be no current at all. Perhaps it is due to incorrect earthing.

• Could well be, but I doubt that influences the safety circuit as this is hard wired checked.

Without a valid safety circuit, motion of the robot is prohibited.

So the safety circuit needs resolving first.

The program cancelled error due to termination, could well be data corruption.

The JTx abnormality error relates to those joints moving 2.0 deg or more since it was powered off, and then powered up again.

Like I said, safety circuit requires dealing with first and I suspect JP2 needs to be set as circled in my previous.

Advertising from our partners