DX100 Cube Limits Issue

• Working on getting our new robot going, I am running into issues with the previous owners Cube Limits. I was told by motoman techs, initializing or clearing out any pages with Cube limits set should fix my issue. But even with no restrictions set through all the pages (everything cleared)... It continues to give me a Cube limit error. I am curious if this is something that could of been potentially set inside the parameters or I am missing a step? Thanks!

• More detail as the error or message you are getting? Where are you going to “clear” cube limits? There are multiple types of “cube limits.”

1) Robot, Interference set as cubic or axis.

2) TCP cubic limits.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• This is a tcp interference area. S2C001=0 turns this function off. If you want to keep some of this S3C005 is the Z-.

S3C000 = X+

S3C001 = Y+

S3C002 = Z+

S3C003 = X-

S3C004 = Y-

S3C005 = Z-

S2C001 = 0 turns the tcp interference off.

This S2C parameter is an 8 bit register. Checking only R1 is a value of 1.

R2 only is a value of 2. R1 and R2 is a value of 3, etc.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Success! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thank you!

While on the topic of parameters.... Would you happen to know if there are parameters that affect the planes? I am getting the weirdest movements when it should be in the cartesian. its almost like they were using User Defined but they're aren't any set up... :thinking_face:

Advertising from our partners