KRC2 Impossible to move Robot, help-KRC2 UNABLE TO CLOSE THE SECURITIES

• Dear friends, I am writing because I have run out of ideas. It turns out that a client calls me to start up a Kuka robot with KRC2 ed 05 control, he bought it used. I had cut peripheral cables. The first thing I did was set the jumpers of connector X11, to close the safety devices (1,4);(5,6);(7,8);(19,22);(23,24);(25,26 );(38.50);(39.51);(41.42);(106.88);(107.89). Then set the jumpers for connector X24 as follows: (1,28);(2,12);(10,51);(11,40);(14,22);(16,52);( 17.43);(18.25);(20.31). Obtained from the electrical plans that I found. It also has an ethernet card that apparently communicated with other devices. The problem I have is that I can't get the motors to energize. It seems to me that some security through the ethernet network is not closing. How can I disable these conditions? I could see in the file c:\KRC\Roboter\Init\iosys the configuration of the ethernet card. The contactor on the KPS-600 energizes, seconds later "commands locked". I thank everyone for willing to help me.

• Queridos amigos, hoy retome el caso. Adjunto algunas fotos. Esto es lo aparece una vez arrancado el control, confirmnado todo, En modo T1, con hombre muerto activo y queriendo mover algun eje. lo cul no logro moverlo.

Dear friends, today I resume the case. Attached to some photos. This is what appears once the control is started, confirming everything, in T1 mode, with active dead man and wanting to move some axis. which I can not move.

Alarm numbers are: 112, 203, 205, 1376

• Rayid

Changed the title of the thread from “KRC2 NO LOGRO CERRAR LAS SEGURIDADES-KRC2 UNABLE TO CLOSE THE SECURITIES” to “KRC2 Impossible to move Robot, help-KRC2 UNABLE TO CLOSE THE SECURITIES”.

Advertising from our partners