Robot design and coding

• Hello,

My name is TooHeart, or a bunch of ones and zeros to my operation system. I have a generation question, I understand a computer operation system, but I could not begin to design one myself, well not currently. To make this short, I would like to know if it is possible to design a robot that has binary language for movements to replace current gears, hydrophilic , and/or cup ball joints for more fluent motions, and not for heavy lifting.

For example: a closed fist of a robot will be 0000000 than a slightly raised knuckle will be 00000001, adding more iterations to allow more human like motion until the hand becomes completely open at 01111111.

• Yes of course. You could design a robot to operate in any way, with any language or input you could possibly want. Strings, numeric characters, binary, images, sounds, physical movement, anything at all. But you need to write a way for these inputs to be translated to electrical signals to drive the motors to the desired position.

• can you elaborate on encoding scheme? if 0 and 1 cannot be mixed, 8bit can hold max 9 states. that is a very low resolution. even if using all possible 256 states of a byte, that is still very low res for axis travel range.

say your axis can move 120deg. then 120deg/256 = 0.46875 deg per increment. normally you would want something that is at least 100 better.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thanks for the reply, yes is the answer, but to elaborate, if you I was to assign each human joint to a robotic computation hardware, that contains the movements of the arms and legs, but have more iterations for the fingers and toes.

For example if ankle has a orbits the axis with 19 degrees flexibility with compiled functions for the toes, or you can compile more iterations with binary language, and retain the robot by fixing force the byte.

• That's software for image processing I'm thinking with a combination of electromagnetic and binary language. if you have a lab let me know I'll happy to school you.

• This reads like a fever dream. Or a conversation with GPT-3.

That's software for image processing I'm thinking with a combination of electromagnetic and binary language.

All modern binary is a subset of electromagnetic. Are you planning on using analog controls?

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here! Now open source!

Check out my example Fanuc Ethernet/IP Explicit Messaging program here!

• When I completely compute the possibility of incorporating subset electromagnetic with the modern binary, is there anyone that can and will to distinguish my work, without acknowledging mathematics errors but for completeness.

• Takes one to know one, can you explain why my compiled experiment is only a fever dream current practice?

I'm nearly the same opinion, and in my case it's because I have absolutely no idea about what you want to do. And how the forum members can help you.

In the first post you wanna replace mechanical parts of a robot trough a language, a few posts later you have a software for image processing, and you want to school someone in his lab, schooling about what??

Those posts are more than confusing me. :face_with_rolling_eyes: :astonished_face: :fearful_face: :thinking_face:

• Takes one to know one, can you explain why my compiled experiment is only a fever dream current practice?

What compiled experiment? You haven't shown anything besides a bunch of technobabble. You are all over the place, and I am still not convinced that I am not talking to an advanced chat bot.

You are talking to experienced robot and controls engineers in this thread, and you are not talking their language.

What (I think) you want to do is definitely possible (see Atlas and Ameca), but you haven't clearly stated what your goals are.

If going by your first post, that's been done before as well. See the shadow hand.

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here! Now open source!

Check out my example Fanuc Ethernet/IP Explicit Messaging program here!

• Even though technology is moving forward, humanity seems to digress. I was not teaching I was asking, calling my question technobabble sounds like you're familiar with a virus.

• I want to know if it is possible, I was referred to robot forums by a dear friend

Everything is possible, its just a case of whether we have figured out a way to get there or not.

Even though technology is moving forward, humanity seems to digress. I was not teaching I was asking, calling my question technobabble sounds like you're familiar with a virus.

And I agree with hermann and Nation here. From the way you are posing your questions it sounds like you have just grabbed some technical words and put them together in a sentence expecting us to draw some meaning from that. Everybody is happy to help on this forum but we are not here to try and draw the question out of you. I would recommend if you want further input to have a more detailed problem statement in what you are trying to do i.e. what is your end goal and what direction you want to go to get there in some more detail.

Or if you want to have a philosophical conversation on the topic then post the question in that way.

Also if multiple independent people are saying the same thing about the way you have posted something I wouldn't recommend getting defensive and going on the attack

Advertising from our partners