motoman mpx3500 servomotor

• Hello dear experts

Can any of you help me repair the SGMRV 37ANA series servo motor? I have a problem removing the brakes.Is there no special MANUAL for servo motor brake repair?

• There is not a manual to tell the end user how to repair the motor. Most people do not have the specialty equipment and tools for that.

Depending on where you are located, you could send it back to Yaskawa for repair. In the States, we send them to Yaskawa Electric in the Chicago area. They give me a quote to repair and I tell them how to proceed.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Hii

After four years of operation without any problems, my robot suddenly started giving error 4328 and two minutes later it gave error 4315. After inspection and amperation, the robot was launched again, but the same errors occurred again after working for an hour. All cards and cables were checked and finally the problem was solved by replacing the S Axis (SGMRV 37ANA) servo motor.

I asked a few people about this and they complain about Break Servo. I also checked the resistance value of the break coil, but it was correct and within the allowable range. Do you know what is wrong with the engine mechanism to prevent these faults from recurring or to repair the service?

Advertising from our partners