CollDetect_UserAction() not being called

• Hello,

I have a KR3 R540 robot with KRC4 compact KSS 8.6 that is doing pick and place. I have recently configured collision detection on the robot because it is meant to pick small boxes that are fed to it laying flat on a conveyor, but eventually some boxes end up standing up. When the robot goes to pick one of the boxes at the expected height it may collide with a box that is standing up.

What I intended was for the robot to safely retreat (I've already programmed that and it works as expected) and wait for acknowledgement to restart, before which an operator should enter the cell and remove the crushed box. The problem is that while the robot detects the collision, the CollDetect_UserAction program isn't called and the robot remains stuck waiting for the error message to be acknowledged in T1 mode. Is this how it is supposed to work? Maybe there is something that I've configured wrong but I've checked and $IMPROVED_COLLMON==TRUE and #ADAP_ACC <> #NONE, which are the conditions listed in the manual.

Any help is appreciated.

Advertising from our partners