Spot-474 / Fanuc

• I keep getting a SPOT-474 error on 210F 2000iB. I checked all of the fuses. All the fuses checked out good on the servo board as well as the estop board. I was jogging this robot just last week and all of a sudden its throwing this error out of the blue. Can anyone help me?

• There's a problem with the devicenet powersupplies/cabling SPOT-474 PAUSE “NM&OUT24v shorted after MCC” Cause: Input SI[14:24Vout aftMCC] = ON and the MCC contactor state DIN[992] = OFF. A short between NM & OUT24v has occurred. Remedy: Check Aux power cable(s) for power shorts and then cycle the MCC contactor on the robot. SI[14:24Vout aftMCC] should not be ON if DI[992] = OFF, when this condition is satisfied the shorted power cable(s) have been corrected. Also ensure that section 8.6 and 8.9 are set for your applications. SPOT-476 PAUSE “Fix Pwr short & cycle MCC” Cause: SPOT-474 has occurred due to a NM&OUT24v power short after the MCC contactor. . Remedy: Check Aux power cable(s) for power shorts and then cycle the MCC contactor on the robot. SI[14:24Vout aftMCC] should not be ON if DI[992] = OFF, when this condition is satisfied the shorted power cable(s) have been corrected.

• I keep getting a SPOT-474 error on 210F 2000iB. I checked all of the fuses. All the fuses checked out good on the servo board as well as the estop board. I was jogging this robot just last week and all of a sudden its throwing this error out of the blue. Can anyone help me?

把模式开关扭几下可以恢复

Turn the mode switch a few times to restore.

atom atom - Please post in English next time.

• I had this error happen too, for us it was most likely due to the robot previously having a spot welding EOAT on it that we had removed.

We went into the background logic and deleted the programs that were there and it solved the issue.

I'm guessing that the programs that were there were checking to see if the robot was getting inputs back from the spot welding EOAT.

You can get to the background logic by going to

Menu->Setup->Next->BG logic

Goodluck.

Advertising from our partners