SR-3iA jogging

• First time using/programming a scara robot. I feel this is a simple question but after 3 calls with Fanuc tech support with no answer, apparently it is not. Before I hard wired in the fence circuit to the robot, i programmed and taught all positions. Now that the fence circuit is wired in I want to touch up a position but i cannot jog the robot because I get the fence open alarm. I am using iRProgrammer and have no teach pendant and no physical switch to take it out of AUTO mode, so my issue is that i cannot get the robot to reset the alarm because I cannot get it out of AUTO. My only workaround this was to unplug my JRM18 plug I wired and replace it with the Jumper plug that came with the robot.

Has anyone come across this issue?

• If you are using iR programmer, then I assume you have no physical Deadman switch? If that's the case then it probably requires the fence circuit to be closed (good) in order to move at all.

• Hey, this problem comes when you have the wrong wiring connection. please kindly check the wiring again. just a simple tip, you can open the jumper and then try to copy the wiring path from the jumper to your existing one.

Advertising from our partners