mode switch doesn't exist

• Hello all,

I am working on a old RJ3 controller that doesn't have mode switch key on controller door. $MSKKEY is equal to 2 and I just can jog the robot and can't run a program in automatic mode. CRT7 with an cable is connected to another PCB that probably is responsible to toggle between modes by PLC signals.

now i think i must use jumpers on CRT7 connected cable to obtain AUT mode (I want to able jog the robot even in AUT mode). unfortunately, I haven't its pinout. can somebody help me please which pins must be connected together?

Thanks for any help

Edited once, last by Robotmei ().

• I found a schematic related to CRT7 , but unfortunately can't switch to AUT mode yet!

when I connect +24V to 'MODE2B' contact I get T1 mode ($MSKKEY=1) and when I connect +24V to 'MDOE1B' I get ($MSKKEY=0) . does anybody know proper connection for AUT mode?

Is it necessary to change software signal change to gain AUT mode?

• hello and thanks for reply,

finally by the jumpers $MSKKEY changed to 3 i.e. auto mode. so i was able to jog robot and running a program without any problem. but after one restart, i have a new problem that i can't run program anymore.

robot comes from VW with an IBS master/slave card without PLC or slave module with installed sealing technology. I attached error picture. it seems sealing application can't recieve expected signals from PLC.

on the other hand when i change 'Enable UI Signals' to false in CONFIG menu. after each restart it backs to TRUE automatically.

how can i solve the problem?( i don't need sealing thechology)

Advertising from our partners