Переменные

• Такой вопрос могу ли я в индикацию вывести переменные (назовём их так) которые будет отвечать за определённую точку в программе и с помощью этих переменных менять значение координат в определённой точке

• Образно есть точка р3 которую призодится корректировать в ручную по осям xyz я хотел вы вывести данные этой точки в индикацию и уже там задавать значение кординат

• Read about : operator and variables of type frame or e6pos and please use Google translate or deepl.com inside the forum.

Такой вопрос могу ли я в индикацию вывести переменные (назовём их так) которые будет отвечать за определённую точку в программе и с помощью этих переменных менять значение координат в определённой точк

Can I display variables (let's call them that) that will be responsible for a certain point in the program and use these variables to change the value of the coordinates at a certain point.

Образно есть точка р3 которую призодится корректировать в ручную по осям xyz я хотел вы вывести данные этой точки в индикацию и уже там задавать значение кординат

Figuratively there is a point p3 which has to be corrected manually on the xyz axes I wanted to display the data of this point and already there to set the value of the cordinates

• please make sure to post in correct forum section.

downloads subsection is meant for posting files (manuals, tools etc.), it is not meant for conversations.

also if you are posting in English forum use English language or your post will be moved to perhaps:

other Languages

obviously it will get much less attention there so choose wisely. if you do not speak English, free online translation exists.

You can display and change variables using either System Variable Monitor or ConfigMon. Note that it may or may not be possible to display variable at all time. That would depend on variable scope and state of the robot program interpreter. For things that may need to be monitored (and maybe changed) while robot is running, variables need to be global.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners