Kuka can't get drives

• I picked up a second hand kuka kr 10 r1100-2. Smartpad is a krc4 with 8.3. It still has the previous project on it. I curruntly dont have it connected to a plc. It came with what appears to be a jumper of sorts but im not sure. I only have the 3 warnings. Is there a way to bypass the plc for now?

The pictures attached are with the dead man pulled in.

• It is looking for the Drives Enable signal from the PLC, as well as connection to the PLC configured.

You will have to change this within WorkVisual to remove the PLC.

But first, check to which input the DrivesEnable is mapped to. By default, if I recall correctly, Drives Enable is input $1025. On the smartPad, you can reconfigure the AutExt signals.

I do not have a smartPad available to check the path.

It came with what appears to be a jumper of sorts but im not sure.

What kind of a jumper? On which interface? (i.e. X11, X55, ...)

• your robot looks perfectly functional.

just login and change $MOVE_ENABLE to 1025 and ignore the rest.

if you like to get rid of them, you can activate copy of base project or you would need to use WorkVisual to make copy of current project but with EthernetIP removed.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I would recommend re activating the base project so you don't have any of the custom project configuration specifics and then then going from there. Then it looks like you are looking for the motion enable. Look for $MOVE_ENABLE and see what this is linked to. You can map this to always on $IN[1025] to remove the need for having a physical connection for now.

• Also: MAKE A BACKUP before changing ANYTHING!

In fact, if you can, I would strongly advise making a complete hard drive image. But absolutely, at least do an Archive All before starting to make any changes.

• Thank you all for your help I will try to force the $[1025] and see if that gets me moving. Yes I will do a backup first. Thank you everyone.

Advertising from our partners