Cross Connection -- no operator results in "Invalid Operator"?

• (IRC5, RW 6.13)

Okay, this is weird. I've done my share of I/O configuration, and this is the first time this has ever happened to me.

I'm trying to edit an existing Cross Connection. It's a simple, no-Operator one, that simply routes a DI to a DO. I'm trying to change which DI. And when I try to approve the new config, I get this:

I even tried Warm-starting the IRC5, thinking maybe the controller was just being cranky. But no go. Same error. Scrolling back up through RS's Output tab shows no other errors besides this one.

So... what am I doing wrong, here? I literally took an existing Cross Connection, changed only the Actor, and hit Okay. This CC never had anything in the Operator dropdown.

Just for lulz, I tried deliberately adding an Actor, AND-ing the DI with another DI. And the controller took it. But when I tried setting the Operator back to Blank... I'm back to the Invalid Operator error. WTF?

ADDENDUM: I ended up crossing my fingers, deleting the old CC, and re-creating it from scratch (with the new Actor setting). That worked. Thank goodness.

Advertising from our partners