Looking for R-J2 Sealing Tool manual

• Hello everybody,

I would greatly appreciate a copy of the setup and operations manual for the Sealing Tool in a R-J2 controller.

Thank you for your attention,

Florin

• I have never encountered that before, is that part of another package? For instance, DispenseTool use to be independent, but it is now part of SpotTool.

Do you have access to Fanuc's website?

If you can post a .zip of your backup, that could help a lot.

• I have never encountered that before, is that part of another package? For instance, DispenseTool use to be independent, but it is now part of SpotTool.

Do you have access to Fanuc's website?

If you can post a .zip of your backup, that could help a lot.

No access to the Fanuc site. Is this access something that can be easily obtained?

From what I can understand SealingTool appears to be one of the major tools for R-J2, on equal footing with HandlingTool and ArcTool. But I am not an expert.

We haven't done yet a backup, we want to make sure we follow the proper procedure before attempting it. Once we have it I will try to share it with you.

• It used to be very difficult to get access to the Fanuc site without being an integrator, but I have heard that has changed within the last few years. It never hurts to ask them.

Here is the site:

https://myportal.fanucamerica.com/

I cannot find any documentation on sealing tool, but it can take a while to dig through all of their manuals.

• Hi flbu,

When I search on my computer, these documents come out. dec. Are you looking for one of these?

Hi byrol,

Sorry for missing your message back in February, my notifications were not correctly set up and I did not check the forum since then.

Meanwhile we have obtained from a different source the second document from your list, Some of the following documents appear to be for R-J3.

I am interested in the first document and the last two of your list, if you can send them to me.

Thank you!

Advertising from our partners