JUMP INSTRUCTION ON A LOOP

• Hi,

Im recent to this forum, and recently started working on a yaskawa robotic arm (DX200 Controller). In one of my programs im using a loop instruction for a sub-routine. Example of the program:

*LOOP

MOVL LP001 V=50.0 WHILE IN(163)=OFF

MOVL LP002 V=50.0 WHILE IN(163)=ON

INC B001

JUMP *LOOP IF B001<6

The problem in this is that as soon as i press "interlock" and "test start" the variable B001 instantly goes up to 6 ending the loop. I thought it would only increment the variable B001 after both move instructions but it seems it loops all the time reaching B001=6 instantly. Am i doing something wrong?

Any help would be aprecciated.

• Bruno.Nogueira

Changed the title of the thread from “LOOP INSTRUCTION” to “JUMP INSTRUCTION ON A LOOP”.
  • The same input is being used so one of those instructions is always true. I would expect this code could run in approximately 64 ms.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Yes i know, thats the point, if the sensor is ON the robot moves to a x position and if its off its moves to a y position. The robot is doing pan deburring work. I just added a bigger condition on my Jump instruction and its working now.

Change made:

*LOOP

MOVL LP001 V=50.0 WHILE IN(163)=OFF

MOVL LP002 V=50.0 WHILE IN(163)=ON

INC B001

JUMP *LOOP IF B001<2000

Now it runs for about 10/15 seconds.

Advertising from our partners