IBS1 Hardware Error

• hardware defect is reported on powerup indicating problem on interbus, most likely DSE board. DSE uses Interbus is used to communicate with RDC and drives. only have Basic Xpert so cannot help with message. last document that listed messages only went to 6500 or so.

flashing green light on DSE is normal.

fast flashing of two red LEDs on KPS is normal. when there is an EStop they show different state and stop flashing.

so how many robots you got there? any chance to swap some hardware?

you can also try DSE-RDW tool to look for anomalies.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• so how many robots you got there? any chance to swap some hardware?

Only one robot is present and none nearby. So, there is no chance to exchange the Mfc/Dse in my case.

Batteries are below 22v, probably (previous message). I've ordered new battery pack, expecting to receive it these days.

When I connect Wago controller to the Mfc card, the Kss even doesn't boot up.

May I ask, does the:

-empty batteries

-blown fuse or

-iosys.ini

may influence this issue?

• that is DeviceNet coupler (slave, not a controller). MFC is controller.

wrong connections can do many things, including blowing fuses.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• hardware defect is reported on powerup indicating problem on interbus, most likely DSE board.

I think the problem is that I have Windows XPe installation performed on Pc instead on Krc, that means installation on different motherboard. I'm going to reinstall the Windows and Kuka system software at the Krc controller.

If you don't mind, I need clear answer of one question. During Windows installation, which option has to be choosen 0, 1 or 2, keepinng in mind that Mfc3 card is present at Krc ?

• did you consider looking at your MFC? does any of the chips seem to be an Ethernet controller?

MFC2 had ISA interface and onboard Ethernet port. Note Ethernet magnetics next to it:

MFC3 is PCI board and it does not seem to have that:

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners