Control with a single signal condition

• Hello everyone. I need help with an issue, I hope you can help. On my IRC 5 Robot, for example, in the Weld_Left Routine file, I want to check the water flow before each source of the robot. As an example I have a signal called WaitDI waterflow_ok. Robot codes in the Routines file: 1-MoveJ

2-MoveL

3-WaitDI waterflow_ok

4-Spot

5-MoveL

6-WaitDI waterflow_ok

7-Spot

8-MoveL

9-WaitDI waterflow_ok

10-spot

this way, instead of adding WaitDI waterflow_ok command one by one before each spot command, by adding one command to this routine file

I want to ensure that the robot does not continue its movements when the WaitDI waterflow_ok signal is not received. How can I do that? Does anyone have knowledge? Thanks.

• An interrupt would be prefect for this, assuming no PLC. This is usually handled by a PLC.

Anyway, if there is no PLC involved, the relevant commands would be ISignalDI and CONNECT.

I recommend reading the reference manual on it, but the gist is you connect the interrupt to a signal and a routine. When the signal goes low (or high, depending) the interrupt routine is called immediately, and you can do the appropriate recovery in there.

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here! Now open source!

Check out my example Fanuc Ethernet/IP Explicit Messaging program here!

• Spotware comes with a module named SWUSER, it is intended to be customized by the end user. As such what you need to do is to code the appropriate routine to check what you need. Here are some examples:

Advertising from our partners