Screenshot from smartPAD of Operating mode

• Hi.

Is someone able to help me?

I'm in need of a screenshot from the smartPAD of the operating mode screen, when the mode key is turned. It's for a manual.

I do not have a physical controller on hand, and the OfficeLite does not have the screen but only a dropdown menu.

isjszWI.png

Basically what I need is a screenshot of the whole image shown on the screen when the key is turned clockwise. If possible one image with each mode active (T1, T2, Aut and Ext), would be much appreciated :smiling_face:

I'm deeply thankful to the person who would help me :smiling_face:

//Hammer

• you mean this? don't have a full screen

When more than one robot is present (roboteam) then several of above panels may be present, one for each robot. KRF mode is found on older KSS before being discontinued but SunriseOS still has it.

so normally it looks like this on smartPad controlling single robot

and this is how it looks like on roboteam

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Do you have the actual KRC4? Simplest way to get a screenshot would be to download the ScreenShot package from https://orangeapps.de/?lng=en&page=downloads

#2 No I do not have the KRC4 on hand. It's at the customers, that hasn't installed internet in the building yet and he is located 3 hours away. But the screenshot option is already installed on the robots. :smiling_face:

But I need to be on site to do so.

#3 Yes, thank you. That's what I was looking for. Even though that the cell has 8 robots, they each have their own controller so the second picture is sufficient.

Thanks

//Hammer

Advertising from our partners