KRC4 unable to configure IP address Automatically

• details? what happened to lead to this?

obviously it is connected to KRC as it does get power but maybe that is all it gets.

the ethernet connection need to plug into CCU (X42 i think) and CCU need to be connected to KPC.

assuming no connection was changed, possibility is that KPC is not powered, not booting up or booting up with incorrectly (with wrong settings etc.).

another possibility that smartPad is from a different robot and firmware version does not match the KSS.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• yup, connecting monitor to KRC before it is powered on will show in KPS is running or not. if not check the fuse or loose power connector. those Molex connectors are not meant to be handled much and will easily get socket flare up.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• So, the robot is working properly. The issue is the connection between the KRC and SmartPad.

Was this SmartPad working correctly before? Have you tried swapping SmartPads with another robot? Have you checked the SmartPad connector and cable for damage?

• It's okay on the monitor

So, the robot is working properly. The issue is the connection between the KRC and SmartPad.

Was this SmartPad working correctly before? Have you tried swapping SmartPads with another robot? Have you checked the SmartPad connector and cable for damage?

yes problem solved the I just replaced the cable with the new one

Advertising from our partners