ERROR Configuration 7º Axis

• Hello, first of all Merry Christmas we are trying configuration with a cable that already brought the robot is KRC2 edition 2005 to solve this all connected but when we have added the engine it does not give a failure step photo of the configuration of the pins as we have commented Ask experts, thank you.

Step Photos I uploaded error and connections Cable colors and pins according to the connector.

https://ibb.co/dfyLLPN

https://ibb.co/DWCr0bx

• massula

Approved the thread.
  • Merry Christmass,

if i understand you tried connecting E1 motor using existing cable (that came with a robot), then also tried making your own cable...!?

your screenshots should over entire display of the teach pendant and all messages (with timestamps) should be listed:

"conector antigua que traia" = "old connector that was bought"

the second picture shows the wire colors of the motor side of the cable. and the right side of the second picture shows "old connector" with shields connected to 3,4,5,6 which in normal but in some cases it is not terminated. KUKA motors (Siemens motors) do not have those four contacts populated anyway so presence or absence of those 4 shields makes not difference - if the motor is indeed KUKA motor.

but if you are using 3rd party motor those shields may be connected inside the motor. that is the case with some servo guns for example. depending on motor construction (type of shielding between motor and resolver section of the servo motor) these shield connection could be required.

so it looks like you ended up cutting off connector of a perfectly good cable.

btw. the other side of the feedback cable has different connector and all contacts are inline. shields are not at the connector, they are tied back and connected to RDW box through strain relief at the cable entry to RDW box.

here are some reference pictures of KRC4 version. color code is the same but the connector is different style.

in case of KRC4 retention clip is on side as shown here and contacts are individually shrouded.

on cables for KRC1/KRC2 there is no individual shroud of each pin and retention clip has tooth that fits raised tab on the RDC/RDW.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• The cable is not that I have been done in the robot the only thing that was not connected to the RDW and the connector that brought did not come well to the Kuka engine and that's why I had to buy a connector and weldard again so that of the connector With the cutting cables from the photo.

I will instantly pass pictures of the messages that appears on the console but right now they do not come out for I have the modified fault so that it works without 7th axis and the message comes out when we put the 7th axis and it starts the kuka in cold Pass on the screen that passes previous message, sorry for not knowing how to publish the photo that is not this way but this topic I am not very post but at least the photo looks if click link ..

It is a KRCE 2005 edition with the engine that passes the photo.

"><woltlab-metacode-marker data-name=">

This is the connector that I buy new and enters perfectly in the KUKA resolve connector since the old was not yours and that is why I tubed again and weld the pins..

"><woltlab-metacode-marker data-name=">

Ref To the masses of the masses in the RDW I have to check but in the KUKA engine the meshes do not go anywhere is empty in the connector, it can be engine problem I buy it but I have not reached it if it works and it is Giving this problem.

Some idea where the problem can come ..

If you need some data more please ask for it, thank you.

• Please use google translator or similar. I cannot decipher what you are trying to say. Also try using punctuation and shorter sentences. I think that will help greatly.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello we have advanced and found on the subject, the ruling was that the connector of solving in the same engine had gotten inside and not to connection we have loaded the configuration for versi if the error if it does not take away and now we get a different error step Capture screen.

Unique E1 Brake Module Not Available

• servo motor has two connectors:

1) motor + brake

2) feedback (encoder / resolver)

so far discussion was about feedback but it sounds like you solved that part.

one of the settings is $PMCHANNEL[7] (brake channel for E1). value there depends on circuit used to release motor brake. if the drive for E1 has SBM1, then value should be 121. if there is no SBM1 (brake is released by PM600) then value should be 21.

btw. in this case correct term for device producing torque is motor. motors are powered by electricity. engines are powered by fuel.

3) read 1 and 2

• about the message that axis 8 is not configured, make sure that $EX_AX_NUM is set to 1 because you only have one external axis and that is axis 7 (E1).

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello, the steps, the photos of the connection are like all axes 1 to 6, since it is the same wiring that the KUKA manufacture brings only that connects to the driver with the connectors it brings.

He does not bring my SMB drivers as the photo that happened, thank you.

Screenshot-8.jpg

• Well happy and happy 2022 and hoping to help us to have where the problem comes, thank you.

I could be Machinne .dat of the configuration that has the brake activated and it does not detect it because it does not take as it can be seen in the photo in the Driver connection that does not take SMB.

I tell me my friend as a suggestion .., thank you.

• you need

$PMCHANNEL[7]=21

and correctly wire E1 brake to X12 of PM600

X12 already uses two wires (pins 1, 2) for robot brakes.

you need to add contacts 3 and 4 for external axes (channel 21)

also need to add 2A circuit breaker and run positive wire couple times through new toroid. this is needed to suppress spikes when brake is applied (current through brake turned off).

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello, good afternoon, we have reviewed the connector and ranking it would not be well fitted if 24 V arrives now and the error we had before has not been removed now there is only one message ... that I point to red ..

message .safety parameters not confirmed

">

• Happy 2022

btw. what are you waiting for? as mentioned before, your posts are not readable, please try using Google translator or similar. Don't know about others, but i cannot decipher what you are trying to tell and i do not see anyone else trying to help you. this is English forum, and posts and screenshots need to be in English. if you like i can move the topic to forum section with Spanish language.

by the way, my interpretation of your last post is that you actually enjoy waiting. i find that strange because i was never a fan of waiting.

if you want E1 working why don't you check documentation and follow up on the messages?

The way i see it, you have a safety robot. in order to ensure integrity of the configuration, safety configuration need to be acknowledged and robot computes checksum to easily determine if something was changed. in this case MADA is different because of E1 changes and of course checksum does not match any more. this is why message is there telling that they do not match.

so i would say that you need to follow instructions in your safety robot documentation, login and acknowledge differences, accept new configuration and if needed state which of the two MADA is the correct one. then robot will copy selected MADA from one place to the other, and there will be no difference any more.

3) read 1 and 2

• Thank you, the only problem after solving the issues, it is only necessary to copy the mada because there is a difference is the only mistake that gives me when it starts the cold as and after having connected the axis 1.

The error is as follows: Message Mada Comparence Difference.

As proceeding to pass the Dad of the hard disso that is valid to the RDW of the robot, thank you.

• Thank you, the only problem after solving the previous problems that by the way was that the connector there is no perfectly entered and that's why I did not have the voltage that I was checked and already if the 24 V voltage is now the message that comes out in English sent screenshot with message in English, it is only necessary to copy the hard disk area there is a difference with which it is in the RDW because there is a difference since a new axis was added 7 and the RDW does not know, is the only error That it gives me now when I perform a cold start and after connecting the axis 1.

The error is as follows: Message.madacompareNecediference

How to proceed to go through the hard drive that is valid to the RDW of the robot, thank you.

Screenshot-1.jpg

Advertising from our partners