Error on reading/writing SYS-X44_EL6695

• Hi guys,

I am working with KRC4 to KRC4 communication where I used EL6695 terminal bridge. The communication seems to be ok. Same amount of byte are exchanged from both side. There is clearly a good communication between them but problem is I am receiving a warning regarding byte mapping because of which the kuka robot can not go to automatic mode. I removed the communication and tested if the robot can go to automatic mode and it did go to Automatic mode.

What can be the reason for this?

What are the mandatory requirements for communication between Ethercat devices?

i have attached some pictures in zip file please have a look at it. and tell me what can i do to get rid of this warnings?

• /////// SOLVED ///////

Byte mapping errors were there because there were 3 signals which were automatically there after adding the device (EL66XX), the signal names are :

---SYNC inputs External device not connected

---SYNC inputs TxPDO state

---SYNC inputs TxPDO toggle

when they were connected to input signal on the both side of ethercat device (which in my case were KRC4 both ways).

• /////// SOLVED ///////

Byte mapping errors were there because there were 3 signals which were automatically there after adding the device (EL66XX), the signal names are :

---SYNC inputs External device not connected

---SYNC inputs TxPDO state

---SYNC inputs TxPDO toggle

when they were connected to input signal on the both side of ethercat device (which in my case were KRC4 both ways).

JKPNEWBIE check that above message try to disconnect bridge terminal (EL6695) from whole project software and hardware side, then step by step connect it then check if you get that input that are mentioned above, they are supposed to be connected to input as well which will eventually clear the error.

• JKPNEWBIE have you checked all the setting processes are ok, are there equal amount of bits, bytes, words defined. how about the right version of bridge terminals? there should be primary and secondary sides, have you defined them in right way? what is the communication happenning between ? KRC4 to KRC4 or something else?

looks like primary side is not working, check the secondary side as well if it is working. also check the inputs 201 202 and 203 if there is any signal comming or going through.

Advertising from our partners