Job Monitoring

• I have a Cell with 5 groups, Robot 1 (Group 1) Robot 2 (Group 2) Fixture A (Group 3) Fixture B (Group 4) Turn Table (Group 5), It will continue to runs jobs and "yes" I can just use the monitor function in the Select button, but when I cycle through the groups with the group button 1-5 when I get back to Group 1 it reverts back to a program that's not running. All my other cells will keep the jobs open corresponding to the groups running. I know I've fixed this before. I just can't for the life of me remember how I did it last time. Also the jobs keep running but it does not display current job while switching through groups. :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face: :thinking_face:

• Typically it does, but once I get to the end of the groups and start from group 1 again they do not show current running job anymore. Cell is not in production yet so I still have time to figure it out. Just confused on what controls current running jobs and what controls it to no longer display current job per group.

Advertising from our partners