Yaskawa motoman MH80 nx100

• Hi, recently i started working with Yaskawa motoman MH80 and nx100 controller. I want to mention that this is my first encounter with a robot.

Sometimes when i want to manually move the robot using the FWD key it goes to random locations. It looks like it moves relative to current position or it tries to move to a different position.

Another thing that might be related to this is that if i stop the execution of a program (let's say in the middle) and after that i go to line 0 in order to start the program from the beginning then the robot first moves through the remaining points starting from the position i interrupted the program.

This behaviour don't seem right to me and is causing collisions. I looked in the manual but i did not find anything related to movement type that could change this beviour.

• When are you using FWD key?

for use this key if you are in the job, go on the line with MOV instruction and press the FWD. (please turn SERVO ON and take SW behind the pendant) with press the FWD robot from current position will go to position set in the MOV instruction (Line that you will robot go on it)

The FWD will use in P-Variables too, If you use P-Variables, go to P-Variable number that you will robot go to that position and press FWD. robot will go to that position. (the P-Variables are under VARIABLE menu / POSITON(ROBOT))

If you stop robot from middle of a job and go to the first line (NOP) and start again, robot will go from current position (when the robot stop in middle of job) to the first line of the job and start job from first. this is dangerous because maybe robot collision with any things when it is go to first line.

• I was using the FWD key in teach mode only. Also, i forgot to mention, the robot has the same beviour when using TEST START.

If you stop robot from middle of a job and go to the first line (NOP) and start again, robot will go from current position (when the robot stop in middle of job) to the first line of the job and start job from first. this is dangerous because maybe robot collision with any things when it is go to first line.

I did mention in my post that if i do that it does not go directly to the first line of the job, here:

i go to line 0 in order to start the program from the beginning then the robot first moves through the remaining points starting from the position i interrupted the program.

I know that you have to position your cursor on the MOV instruction you want the robot to go and it should go straight to that position. But unfortunatelly this is exactly the problem i have, it does not go to the position i tell him to go directly, first cycles through the remaining points until the end of the program (both in PLAY mode and in TEACH mode when using TEST START) and only after that it goes to NOP. It also ignores all other commands, it only cares about position and movement.

Advertising from our partners