How to remove delay from Inform Command "JUMP"

• Hi everyone,

I am giving P000 variable value from outside DX200 everything is working perfectly fine even the values from my device to DX200 values are updating at really good speed but when it comes to moving the robot from P000 variable to updated P000 variable it take approximately 14 seconds to make the robot move again.

I am using this INFORM code to make robot move:

NOP

*LABEL

MOVL P000 V=80.0

JUMP *LABEL

END

Everything is working fine but robot takes too long (14 seconds) to start moving to update value of P000.

Variables inside the Teach Pendant are updating really fast.

Any help would be appreciated!!

TIA

Gurtej Singh

• Hi,

You couldn't change the moving if the robot position with this work in real time, this method that you are using have a big delay that you see it.

The only way to change positions in realtime is using Motoplus tracking function, with it you can change the path of robot in real time.

• I check your sample with a system job on the robot, system job is change value for P000 and this value will change in the P000 every 2 second not more than it.

Robot move when the P000 value change in my sample with this 2 second delay. maybe you have other problem to send data and the delay is more.

• Hi,

You couldn't change the moving if the robot position with this work in real time, this method that you are using have a big delay that you see it.

The only way to change positions in realtime is using Motoplus tracking function, with it you can change the path of robot in real time.

Thank you so much for your reply

How to get this MotoPlus tracking function? Can you share if it is a code?

BR

Gurtej Singh

• I check your sample with a system job on the robot, system job is change value for P000 and this value will change in the P000 every 2 second not more than it.

Robot move when the P000 value change in my sample with this 2 second delay. maybe you have other problem to send data and the delay is more.

I also believe I have some other problems .. changing value for P000 variable is quick but the robot waits 14-16 seconds for some reason before it starts moving to other position variable.

BR

Gurtej Singh

• The Motoplus is a Yaskawa software.

Please let me know what you will do with this work maybe can help better.

I am already using MOTOPLUS .. as you said something about tracking function in MotoPlus i didnt knew about this particular function..

I am trying to control robot on real-time with Simulink (Successfully Done) and also parametrizing robot at the same time but I want to improve it more like removing delays and controlling speed.

• See the "sensor control" section in the "programmer's manual for new language environment Motoplus" manual.

It explain about real time data and speed control.

Is it possible to use this function whilst synchronous with conveyor?

Is it possible to use this function whilst servo float is active?

Looking forward to your reply, thanks in advance.

Advertising from our partners