ETHERNET/IP INPUT PROBLEM

• Hi, i know this question could be complicated, but i will try. I have got ethernet/ip client written on pc, it was working with my RS007L, and now it is workin on reading data on pc from robot, but when i try to send something on robot, INPUT signal monitor doesnt show any reaction to this. I thought it is problem in pc program, but running it on BA006N was successfull. Settings look the same. Maybe someone know, what it could be, bug? or settings mistake? or something else? Thaks for your attention, i am trying to cope with this for three days :tired_face:

• I have got ethernet/ip client written on pc

What does this mean exactly?

when i try to send something on robot, INPUT signal monitor doesnt show any reaction to this

So what are we looking at here, some example, data would be nice?

but running it on BA006N was successfull. Settings look the same

What settings are you referring to exactly?

Your post contains 'nothing' of content for us to refer to.............. :hmmm:

Controller used?

Is this real world or simulation?

How is the data being sent between PC and Robot?

What is being used to send and receive data?

What data is being sent or received?

No code or configuration information means we are prodding something with a stick in the dark.

• Maybe someone know, what it could be, bug?

Nothing in Kawasaki documentation regarding PC and Python so as for a being a bug, I doubt this could ever be evaluated other then with Kawasaki directly.

Never knew the BA could be used on F Controllers, I thought these are used on Exx Controllers which have a different setting for fieldbus configurations.

That would be my first approach.

Advertising from our partners