Simulation Software Universal Robots

• Hello all,

I am looking for a powerful simulation software for Universal Robots. The software should be able to simulate several robots at the same time and also be able to process large CAD data and possibly also take over the simulation of cylinders, belts.

Does anyone successfully use a simulation software they can be recommended?

Thanks and greetings,

Tobias Obermeier

• Siemens Process Simulate can handle UR robots, CAD data and various behavior models.

There's a 30-day free trial you can register to here.

I think there's an example there with UR robots. It also has a connection to URSIM which can be used for this purpose.

You can ask about "Process Simulate Virtual Commissioning Lite" as the main software is quite expensive

• Just an observation: the trial linked above is for an online trial. Process Simulate will run on an remote virtual machine, so user can't install or change anything, just use pre-built Siemens examples.

As far I can tell, PS doesn't have a full trial.

Some time ago Siemens offered RobotExpert, a sort of capped down version of Process Simulate , and it have an 30 day trial, and could be installed locally. But the links I had now point to the same page posted by DemiGod.

Advertising from our partners