Cleaning station program - robot on the track

• Hello ,

In one of the integrations, I have to program a YASKAWA AR2010 robot on a track (TSL) with a cleaning station attached to the robot's pedestal. I have already written a welding panic cleaning program, but so far it is performed in a specific place on the track, and I would like to modify the program so that it runs anywhere, that is, after each welding, the robot does not have to return to the base position on the track to perform cleaning it just did the whole sequence where it stands on the track. What features should I use.

• Depending on how the system is built, you need to make a job that is robot only to do the clean. This way the external axis data is not used to move the base axis.

If this is not possible, in your clean job, capture the base axis as a position variable where it is now and move to that position, and the robot cleaning at the same time. This way the base axis does not move.

Robodoc

• Add these to your cleaning program.

(start with these)

GETS PX000 $PX000

SUB P000 P000

GETPOS PX001 STEP#(1)

SUB P001 P001

SUB BP000 BP001

SFTON BP000

(This at the end of your program)

SET I001 0

SFTOF

SET I005 0

• If you have your cleaning program at 0-pulse on the track, then all you need is:

SFTOF

GETS PX000 $PX000

SFTON BP000

and SFTOF at the end of the cleaning job

If 0-pulse on the track is accessible but your cleaning job is not made there, then you can just use parallel shift to shift it there or open the cleaning job in notepad and change the track values.

As for what Gerhard Nell said - I don't see why you would need the SET I001 and I005 instructions there.

Advertising from our partners