FANUC R-30iB Mate - I/O setup and wiring

• I'm currently working with an R-30iB mate and need to make some I/O connections. While I can find a lot of information about how to digitally use the I/O ports I can't find out how to physically connect them in the cabinet to use as outputs/inputs. In another post on this site it's said that the on the inside of the cabinet door near the bottom there should be two 50 pin Honda connectors which are where you connect the digital I/O. I found these and they're labled CRMA15 & CRMA16 but I have no idea if these are indeed the I/O or how I need to connect something to them without knowing which pins are used for output, input or ground. does anyone know if I have the right ports and if so how I can wire them to be used?

• Alright I was wondering why the crma15-16 were connected to a board with just another 50 pin connector on it thought it was just to make them easier to acces. I missed that the connectors on there we're labeled crma58 and crma59 I've previously come across the layout for these but thought they were for a different model or something. Thanks a lot.

Advertising from our partners