When K-ROSET added a robbot, it had an error!

• Hello all friends,

I will do a kawasaki project, but i don't know it.

So i got some different version of k-roset and a licence key file from a automatic factory.

I installed k-roset step by step with manual.

But when i added a robot, k-roset was stopped at connecting PCAS process.

I don't know why, I tried k-roset 1.7 to 1.8.3, I got same problem.

I tried to close firewall, problem was same.

Who knows how to solve this problem? Thanks for your help.

kind regards

Have a nice day

• Welcome to the forum.......:beerchug:

What PC specs do you have, sometimes K-Roset exhibits strange behaviour if underspecified.

Check you installed with administration rights.

Where is K-Roset installed - are you using default directory structure.

Try opening K-Roset without using license dongle plugged in (run in lite mode) and instead of adding a robot, open up a sample project.

If same occurs, I suggest clean installation of latest version

• Hi kwakisaki,

Can you tell me which website I can download the right K-Roset Installation package?

kind regards,

Have a nice day.

• There is a download centre now, but you must be a Kawasaki client - ie have a sales contact.

You can follow the post below to the download centre:

Kawasaki Robotics Download Centre - Manuals, Software and Tools for Kawasaki Robots - Robotforum - Support and discussion community for industrial robots and cobots (robot-forum.com)

• Glad to hear you've resolved your issue and letting us know....:top:

I must ask, you mentioned about a license file, what is this K-Roset is licensed either:

- Using a trial license (connected with the PC it is installed on only).

- Using a licensed USB dongle with application specific license.

• Glad to hear you've resolved your issue and letting us know....:top:

I must ask, you mentioned about a license file, what is this K-Roset is licensed either:

- Using a trial license (connected with the PC it is installed on only).

- Using a licensed USB dongle with application specific license.

I thought it was a trial license.

I put a license txt file in the installed folder of K-roset.

• Trial licenses are locked to the PC it was applied to and are not transferrable.

When getting a trial license you have to use the scrape.exe file on the PC it is to be used with, then send the file generated from the scrape application to Kawasaki and then they send you a trial license for that PC.

• Trial licenses are locked to the PC it was applied to and are not transferrable.

When getting a trial license you have to use the scrape.exe file on the PC it is to be used with, then send the file generated from the scrape application to Kawasaki, and then they send you a trial license for that PC.

Hi, kwakisaki.

Thank you for your help.

I got a license.

Is the K-Roset simulation software? Can it control a real robot?

I know the ABB studio software can do it.

Or I only want to write a program and set parameters on PC, and then PC upload to robot.

Please help! I don't find that in the manual. Or should I use KRTerm.exe and others software?

kind regards

Have a nice day.

• I don't find that in the manual.

If you have an ONLINE license, then it is possible to connect to a live robot, however not all robots (as far as I know) have been tested and verified.

The Kawasaki Online Function Manual 90210 - 1438DEA explains how to configure the network connection and use the online function.

In my opinion, if you are newcomer to Kawasaki, you would be better preparing and programming in K-Roset first, therefore you can prepare/test data ready to load into controller either by FTP transfer via FTP client such as Filezilla (you would need to set FTP details in controller first) or using USB memory to plug into controller the prepared data and load in.

• The Kawasaki Online Function Manual 90210 - 1438DEA explains how to configure the network connection and use the online function.

In my opinion, if you are newcomer to Kawasaki, you would be better preparing and programming in K-Roset first, therefore you can prepare/test data ready to load into controller either by FTP transfer via FTP client such as Filezilla (you would need to set FTP details in controller first) or using USB memory to plug into controller the prepared data and load in.

Thank you for your help.

I got the Kawasaki Online Function Manual 90210 - 1438DEA.

I meet a problem, I could not find the RS013N robot in the K-Roset.

I only found RS010N and RS015 robots.

Do you know how to add the RS013N robot?

kind regards,

Have a nice day!

Advertising from our partners