Kuka Krc2 Interturp 6 Not defined

• Hello,

I have a kuka krc2 robot and a fronius welding machine. Did not make mistakes for a long time. But I'm getting an error that I don't understand and it's a strange error. The program runs smoothly on first run.There is 'loop-endloop' inside the program.The program loops for the 2nd time.Performs normal movement commands.The message 'INTERRUPTION 6 NOT DEFINED' appears when the ArcOn is at the beginning of the point.I get the program back to line 'INI'.Once you do this, the problem goes away.In short I always have to run the 'INI' line to run the program.But it should work once.

The error message I got is below.

• Open the Fold of the ARC_ON motion. My best guess is that there is a command INTERRUPT ON 6 inside the Fold, or in a subroutine called from inside the Fold.

I would further guess that the DECL INTERRUPT for #6 is only in the INI section of the program. Running INTERRUPT ON without running the DECL first will generate this error.

• On a KRC2, Interrupt 6 is normally used with A20 (ArcTech Digital) package, and it is called every time ArcOn instruction is used.

You should observe if robot show some error message or strange behavior between first ans second run.

• No error message on robot.On first run, no problem.In the second run, the normal movement commands (movl,movj) still have no errors. ArcON position error starts. I changed the ArcON point, the error persists.

• Define "second run".

If the INTERRUPT DECL is in the INI section of the program, then once that is run, the Interrupt definition persists until the program is cancelled. Normally, the only way to make this kind of error happen is to Select the program, skip over the INI, and try to run.

• i am guessing interrupt is not active for second run. first run deactivates it but it is not set active again when program loops etc.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners