Can you suggest me how to check the mainboard?

• I’m doing a project of iRobot Roomba 760 PCBA repair of dead left wheel, reflowing 2N7002 N-Channel MOSFET. My Roomba 760 shows low battery after press start button even full changing and replace new battery. Can you suggest me how to check the mainboard and find out the root cause? I can't find the diagram for this model.

• try to locate sources of energy drain and disconnect them. if one of the motors is fried and as a result driving circuit is damaged, replacing driving circuit will not make things work, it will blow up again and again until you remove source of the problem.

if you can, try motor on its own. if not practical, consider to use temporary substitute load (need to be comparable of course). a lightbulb perhaps. many years ago i used car lightbulbs as substitutes for speaker when repairing audio amplifiers. not just space saving but one can also crank the volume way up without suffering hearing loss or disturbing others.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners