Config Suction Cup YCR1000

• Hi everyone im new on this forum. Nice to meet all!

Well now a days i'm learning about programation on the PP of YCR1000 for One Motoman GP7. iT'S my first time programing on a console and not on a simulator (in college i learnt rapid lengauge) My question is, what do i have to do to registrer the instrucción to switch the suction of the cup? First of all i want to learn how to pick and place first with a cup and secod with a gripper. In order to learn more, what useful advice can you give me? (even videos to).

Our tools are complex, because the gripper and suction cup can move to, i mean not by an axis movement from robot, they move both of them to take the exactly place to do the action.

Thx everyone!:smiling_face:

• How is the suction cup interfaced with the robot controller?

Generally it is discrete wired into the controller. You would use the DOUT or PULSE instruction to actuate the pneumatic valving.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• The suction cup and gripper is not important, both of these devices control with valve, the valve need a signal for enable/disable.

You must connect the valve signals to the external outputs of robot.

The connection is depends on your select.

After that you can use DOUT instruction for active valve with robot.

For example you have 3 valve , you need connect to 3 outputs for control each valve.

Valve 1 is connected to #30030 that is output1, valve 2 is connected to #30031 that is output2, valve 3 is connected to #30032 that is output3,

For active valve 1, use DOUT same as below:

DOUT OT=1 ON // output 1 become ON.

DOUT OT=1 OFF // output 1 become OFF.

Advertising from our partners