User Ladder - Compiling error

• Hello everyone,

I'm working on my project, where 2 robot could be share the same working area, for now, using Motosim to simulate with (YRC1000)

I'd like to use a status signal (#50084) from CUBIC INTERFERENCE to phisical output, maybe like (#30030), I hope this will correct, I'm not by side robot, yet.

Below, the lines i wrote on the User ladder section:

0067 0032 STR #50084

0068 OUT #30030

in the first moment, I noticed there are duplicate relay (like error message), but i didn't find this relay on user lader or system ladder.

Just to test, I could compile a code like this:

0067 0032 STR #50084

0068 OUT #05122

And works with only the last addresses, I tried with #05000 and doens't work.

I've tried some addresses like 0XXXX, 3XXXX, 4XXXX, where I found in some threads.

I also tried use "MOV" fuction, to copy/move a status to another address, but isn't work too.

I read on manuals that we have acess to security signals. Is it possible to use theses signals (cubic interference) in an external way?

Thanks,

• When you give the duplicate relay, it means this relay address used in ladder, i don't know about your ladder, maybe it changed by any person but if you couldn't find #30030, search for #30010 maybe the address become complex by GSTR / GOUT instruction.

The address #50084 is CUBE number 5, why you will use it?

By the default (if your ladder didn't change), the CUBE number 1 and 2 used in ladder and connected to external signals.

The #30020 show robot is in CUBE 1 and #30021 show robot is in CUBE 2.

• In Ladder Program, Edit > Search Relay No., I find #30030 relay, in user ladder.

I'm sure the robot controller ladder program wasn't changed, Its just me programming the robot, and is the first time that I'm using ladder program fuction.

I need to use CUBE 5 (#50058), because are others fours importants/securiry areas to monitoring.

About the CUBE 1 and 2, I dind't know about that, will be healpfull

• You said in first post, there aren't the address #30030 in your ladder.

With this picture it show used this address.

For use the #30030, change this line.

BMOV #10020, 509, #30040

Now the address #30030 is free and you can use it.

• vinicius azevedo

Changed the title of the thread from “User Lader - Compiling error” to “User Ladder - Compiling error”.

Advertising from our partners